Join our Team
- Outstanding service to our customers
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fun manager-team building activities
- Respect for each of our team members
- Giving to and supporting the communities we're honored to serve, and
- Focus on helping people achieve their dreams
- Attract and retain employees with high skill levels who are committed to furthering the goals, objectives, and values of our organization.
- Encourage employees to continually develop and apply the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet the needs of our business and customers in the communities we serve.
- Reward employees for their performance, accountability, and contributions.
- Reinforce teamwork and collaboration across departments and divisions.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical & dependent care spending accounts
- Additional supplemental insurance
- Fertility, pregnancy & family support program
- Diabetes management program
- Nurseline for virtual care 24/7/265
- MDLive for virtual doctor visits
- Group and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long term care coverage
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Paid holidays
- Time off for bereavement & jury duty
- Comprehensive Leave of Absence programs
- GBCI Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Safe & Wellness Ambassadors
- Work-life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly Wellness Campaign
- WellSteps program offering assessments, goal setting tools, activities, incentives, and rewards!
- Workstation Ergonomics Assessments
- Discounts on banking products & services
- Financial wellness training & guidance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate vesting, employer contributions, and profit sharing
- Perks at Work program - exclusive discounts on top brands and products for employees!
- Annual baseline education
- Continuing education offered monthly
- Tuition reimbursement for college courses
- Leadership development education & support
- Internal career portal for advancement opportunities
- Job progression programs
- Master Education from the Pacific Coast Banking School
I love working for Foothills Bank. We treat each other like family and the benefits are amazing. We get to know each of our customers to really bring the feel of a true community bank. Without a doubt, Foothills Bank really cares about their employees and customers.
Doug Lindberg - Senior Commercial Lender
I have worked in the banking industry for over 20 years and love working at Foothills Bank. Foothills Bank provides a community focused approach to banking and provides financial solutions that are personalized to meet the needs of our individual and business customers.
The leadership team of Foothills Bank has created and continues to foster a workplace culture that feels like family. This culture attracts top notch team members who are actively engaged in every facet of their job function. If you are looking to work at bank that is small enough to make decisions locally but still has the strength of a larger financial institution, then the Foothills Bank Family is for you.
Darla Catalfamo - Executive Assistant
There are some things you just can’t take for granted, especially when it comes to your employer! Let’s be honest, many of us spend more time at work then we do with our own families. It’s incredibly important to be a part of a company that values it’s employees. It’s important to feel like you have a purpose with what you contribute and that you have the opportunity to learn and grow! The only way to truly do great work is to love what you do. While I am unable to list everything I love about the company I work for, let me list a few of the top reasons Foothills Bank is unlike any other organization…
Strong and Positive Leadership
Our leadership team is amazing. They know how to build strong relationships and provide open communication with their employees. They know how to motivate their team and hold everyone to high standards of responsibility and accountability.
A Positive Culture
A business should always have motivation to do more than simply achieve financial success. Whether the company is fueled by the love of business or the love of the product/service they provide, they need to care about what they do enough to want to continue through tough times. This inspiration should be passed on to employees. People here care about others, want to see everyone around them succeeded, and have fun doing it!
Employee Growth & Development
Employees should not only be suited to the jobs they do but should also feel motivated to achieve success. Foothills Bank has dedicated quality resources and exceptional educators to further develop their employees. They frequently assess their training and procedures and constantly work to improve methods.
A Genuine Passion To Improve Our Community
I have never seen a company as involved with the community as this one! There is a constant passion to go out and make a positive impact. They volunteer, give money, and partner with some incredible organizations. Some of these (to name a few just this year) include 10 different youth programs, 4 homeless shelters, 5 abuse clinics, 3 veterans programs, multiple projects to help low income families, financial education programs, and the list just keeps going!
Focus on High Quality Products & Customer Service
No matter how many good qualities a business exhibits, if they don't provide customers with excellent products and services, they won’t be in business long. Our organization pays attention to customer concerns and works to resolve concerns quickly and fairly. This helps employees feel great about what they do and gives us passion to continue doing what we do best!
Michelle Christ -Trainer
I love working at Foothills Bank ~ You get the Community Bank feel with the big bank support. There is opportunity for teammates to promote both within Foothills and Corporately and the bank fully supports teammate growth and development. This is truly a family environment and a happy place to be.
Debbie Seliquini - Mortgage Loan Consultant
Glacier Bank/Foothills has great benefits such as 401k, profit sharing plus employee discounts on home mortgages. When comparing conventional rates, we are very competitive and being able to offer construction loans, gives us a nice edge on the market.
- Corporate Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- EEO is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- E-Verify Participation Poster
- Pay Transparency
- Right to Work Poster (English)
- Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)